Sunday, July 29, 2007

A tired sunday today....Enjoyed myself truly last night....i will always remember all these small little events thats happening with all of us.

I thank the juniors of percussion for ur wonderful gifts and your touching messages... I really can't bare to but there is always the word 'time' living in our world. But i always believe you guys will be the best percussionist not now but forever.

To the band members: I am also very touched by the little things you guys did for me. I am at loss of words too when i stare at all the gifts and cards that filled up my whole cupboards..And thank you guys very much.

Thank you people once again for creating such a wonderful days for all gratuating. It had permanantly be stored inside my heart...and sometimes when i missed you guys i would take it all out and read through it again....

To Bass drummerS: Work double hard for this heavy but interesting instruments. Treasure each day of yours which u are spending in this band. U can do it. U are the heartbeat of them. Feel it and play it.....

Well, it was really nice to have the orchestra with us too on saturday...was rather excited, but did only a gift and pass it to one of them. Photos here, photos there and i made a feew friends too....one which was really nice was called : ech. wierd name...thats what i namee it for short form. Hahs.It was really nice to have met them....

jasmine @ Sunday, July 29, 2007